SNL Skit: Food Network's Guy Fieri Makes Horrifying Super Bowl Snacks
Posted on February 5, 2012
On last night's Saturday Night Live Bobby Moynihan did a hilarious Guy Fieri impersonation on Weekend Update. Guy was his usual full throttle self who demonstrated a barrage of horrifying Super Bowl party recipes.
He suggested serving hot dogs "Tom Brady-style" by in a men's Ugg boot, and had a new take on seven layer dip which he described as "a multi-layer New York/New England-themed dip, with alternating layers of regional delicacies."
The ingredients include a layer of Manhattan clam chowder, a layer of New England clam chowder, a layer of twelve dollar soft pretzels, a stupid amount of Vermont maple syrup, half a street knish, two live lobsters who do not get along" and a few more ingredients such as a paper plate with some cheese left on it. Then, it's all served in a replica toilet bowl. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again